- Bamboo only needs sunlight and rainwater to grow, irrigation is not necessary.
- It is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- It does not have to be replanted; New shoots emerge from the root system.
- One of the fastest growing plants in the world.
- Bamboo is good for the climate.
- Absorbs more carbon dioxide (greenhouse gas) and produces 30-35% more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo develops solid roots and after the harvest the root system remains intact so that there is no danger of soil erosion.
- Antibacterial and fungicidal.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.